Toyota Unveiled Sales Report of December 2011
Sales reports of a company reflect its success graph over a particular time period; Toyota Motor Sales has recently publicized the sales result of December 2011. Toyota has started 2012 with new enthusiasm and with the mission and aim to meet the expectations of its growing customers.
President and Chief Operating Officer of Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A., Jim Lentz said, “We are encouraged by the strong close of 2011 as December was our best volume month of the year. We successfully launched several new vehicles, including the all-new Camry, which retained its number one position for the tenth straight year, along with the Prius v, which attracted new customers to the Toyota family.
We begin 2012 with high expectations fueled by a strengthening economy, increasing consumer confidence and the biggest surge of new and updated products in our history. We thank our customers, dealers and business partners for their continued support and loyalty.”
Sales Report of Toyota Division
- 8,344 units of Passenger cars of Toyota Division were sold in December 2011 which reflects an increase in sales by 5.6% from December 2010.
- 69,354 units of light trucks were sold in December 2011 which shows decline of 2.2% from December 2010.
- Scion recorded sales of 4,159 units which indicate increase in sale by 5.1%.
Sales Report of Lexus Division
- 12,304 units of Lexus Division passenger cars were sold which show decline in sales by 2.9%
- Light trucks met sales of 13,051 units which is 12.3% less as compare to December 2010.
Sales Report of TMS Hybrid
- TMS Hybrid met sales of 23,172 vehicles in December 2012 which depicts increase in sales by 12.9% in comparison to December 2010.
- Total 178,578 units of TMS hybrid vehicles were sold in 2011.
Toyota Motor Sales is very optimistic that it will achieve the desirable sales result in year 2012.