Interesting Automotive Facts
- Honda Accord was the first Japanese car in the United States made in November 1982.
- The first Porsche 911 was launched in 1964 and boasted a power output of 130bhp.
- Ferdinand Verbiest invented the first car in the year 1672.
- TATA Nano is the world’s cheapest car made in India.
- Bugatti Veron is the most expensive car in the world which is available at USD 1.60,000.
- Women introduced the windshield wipers in autos.
- Ferrari can build a maximum of fourteen cars everyday.
- At the start, first cars did not have steering wheels. Drivers used lever instead of steering wheels.
- Toyota became the world’s biggest auto manufacturer in 2007.
- Paul Gavin invented the first radio car in 1929.
- The auto insurance policy was first purchased in the year 1897, in Westfield, Massachusetts.
- Mercedes-Benz introduced the first Antilock Breaking System in 1978.
- Buick was the first car with an electric turn indicator introduced in 1938.
- Nissan GT-R is the fastest production car with a top speed of 195mph developed by Japanese car.
- The first Ford car i.e. Ford Puma which is entirely designed on a computer.
- Aston Martin Lagonda was the ugliest car developed ever between 1976 and 1989.
Although there are number of facts which need to dig out but these are the few interesting facts that I have found. I hope that u will enjoy the reading.