Frankfurt Motor Show 2013 Presents The New Civic Tourer
Developed and designed in Europe, the new Civic Tourer made its debut at 2013 Frankfurt Motor Show. The updated Civic 5-door with a refreshed exterior design and refurbished interiors, promises to offer class-leading trunk volume of a whopping 624 litres. The distinctive styling and advanced technology offers an impressive combination of optimum driving performance of fuel economy. With a sportier appearance and even a more distinctive styling, the Civic Tourer will get made in the manufacturing facility of Honda in Swindon. It will get launched somewhere in the start of 2014.
Let us see what new technology and features we can expect in New Civic Tourer.
- Sleek and sophisticated exterior profile made by the creative and technical R&D team of Honda. Not compromising with the car’s practicality, it is hard to ignore the exceptional functionality and versatility of New Civic Tourer.
- A new Adaptive Damper System improves the stability and comfort of the model while the advanced Active Safety features make for a higher of safety. Sensor based active safety systems avoid accidents, thus adding to the safety of the passengers, driver and the pedestrians.
- The new 1.6 i-DTEC diesel engine is the lightest in its class and emits CO² emissions from just 99g/km and creates 300 Nm of torque. One can opt for manual or automatic transmission. The new diesel engine is a product of Earth Dream’s Technology series from Honda.
- Offering top functionality without compromising on design or space, the clever platform of the Civic offers a unique dynamic expression. Those sleek and dynamic proportions add to the sporty look.
- Honda’s unique Magic Seats, make for more space and further practicality within the Civic Tourer. The rear seat cushions can be flipped and the assembly can get folded with one easy movement. There is more space to carry both people and cargo.