2013 Ford F-150 XLT- A Review
Ford F-150 is is the best-selling line of pickups not only in America but all over the world. The 2013 Ford F-150 XLT is the new edition to this line and has a muscular build. The interior is spacious and you can load a maximum of your cargo. The engine is powerful and can give speedy performance.
Ford Truck group marketing manager and FFA sponsor board member, Doug Scott said, “Farm families have always represented an important F-Series truck constituency. For these multitasking customers, a Ford pickup means family transportation, economic livelihood, rugged capability and reliability. Like FFA, Ford pickups are an enduring agricultural tradition, and we are delighted to join forces with them to reveal the new F-150 models.” Let’s have a look at some of its spectacular features.
It comes in the following assorted models.
- King Ranch
- Limited series
The exterior is muscular and the build is strong. The new front-end design with the available high-intensity discharge headlamps, bold new grilles and stylish L-shaped lamps make it more stunning. There is a choice of new 18- and 20-inch wheels. The trailer-tow sideview mirrors gives you more ease and the choice of new exterior colors including Blue Jeans Metallic, Kodiak Brown Metallic and Ruby Red Clearcoat Metallic makes it more demanding.
Marketing Manager, Raj Sarkar said, “The 2013 Ford F-150 adds more style and technology that sets a benchmark for capability and efficiency in light-duty pickups. We continue to focus on the no-compromise solution for our customers, giving them all of the conveniences and technologies they want with the capability they need and the fuel efficiency to go further.”
The interior is spacious and the truck focused technology let you to pack loads of cargo. The Alcantara seats are available as an FX Appearance Package. The new environment colors include a Black interior for King Ranch and a Steel Gray interior on the Lariat. Black or Pecan leather seating is offered on Platinum series.
Fuel Efficient Engine
Fuel efficient performance is achieved on the new F-150. Four engine choices are being offered on 2013 Ford F-150 XLT. They include
- A 3.7-liter four-valve Ti-VCT V6 that can deliver 302 horsepower with an EPA rating of 17 mpg in the city and 23 mpg on highway
- A 5.0-liter four-valve dual-overhead-camshaft Ti-VCT V8 that can generate 360 horsepower with an EPA rating of 15 mpg in the city and 21 mpg on highway
- A 6.2-liter two-valve single-overhead-camshaft V8 that can produce 411 horsepower with an EPA rating of 13 mpg in the city and 18 mpg on highway
- A 3.5-liter Ti-VCT EcoBoost engine that can deliver 365 horsepower with an EPA rating of 16 mpg in the city and 22 mpg on highway
2013 Ford F-150 is equipped with innovative technology features.
- MyFord Touch
- SYNC voice-activated communications a
- An entertainment system with 911 Assist and Vehicle Health Report
- SYNC paired with a new 4.2-inch LCD center-stack screen
- Two USB ports
- An SD card reader and audio/video input jacks
- Voice-activated Navigation System
- SD map-card reader
- Integrated SiriusXM Travel Link
- Hands-free, voice-activated control of enabled mobile devices
- Optional suite of SYNC Services, including Traffic Information, Turn-by-Turn Directions, Business Search, Send to SYNC from Google Maps and MapQuest, News, Sports, Weather and Horoscopes
So, get ready to drive in the 2013 Ford F-150 and enjoy the perfect utility.