2013 Cadillac XTS-4 Platinum Review
Cadillac XTS is not just about a regular full size luxury car that offers better road performance, but a better vehicle that delivers the best options to the buyers. General Motors decided to keep upgrading the vehicle with more features and options that can make it one of the best luxury vehicles on the road. At the 2010 North American International Auto Show General Motors decided to bring out the concept of the Cadillac XTS Platinum and now the company has made an announcement of the all new 2013 Cadillac XTS 4 Platinum which is based on the same Epsilon 2 platform. So, what really makes this car stand apart from the rest of the vehicles in the market? Let’s take a quick look at the features of the vehicle in the 2013 Cadillac XTS 4 Platinum review below.
- On the outside, there is virtually no difference between the regular Cadillac XTS and Cadillac XTS 4 Platinum which means that buyers will virtually see no difference between the two vehicles.
- However, General Motors claim that they have made some tweaks to the shape of the vehicle to make it more aerodynamic and fuel efficient and which also improves the overall handling experience. The front side of the vehicle is dominated by the front grille along with headlamps and fog lights that sync in harmony.
- Being one of the best luxury vehicles on the road, 2013 Cadillac XTS 4 Platinum gets one of the best interior designs. The interior space is well thought and designed to offer more space.
- The seats and dashboard is wrapped in high quality leather material. The seats are full size and offers superior comfort.
- Cadillac also offers its own CUE infotainment system that made its debut in the XTS。 The system is very responsive and customizable according to the needs of the driver and passengers.
- The vehicle also gets similar 3.6 liter V6 engine that can produce 304 horsepower and 264 lb feet of torque. The engine is paired with six speed automatic transmission which is the only transmission option available.
- The vehicle has better fuel efficiency of 17 mpg in the city, 26 on the highway and 22 combined which is not one of the best fuel efficiency rates but considering the super size version this is good enough. The vehicle can race from zero to 60 mph in 6.9 seconds with top speed of 126 mph.
- Cadillac has introduced Brembo units for the front brakes and Haldex all wheel system which is electronically controlled for better driving performance.
- Cadillac has announced 2013 Cadillac XTS 4 Platinum to be priced at $51,835 for the base model.