2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser-Choose to Cruise
2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser is the distinctive blend of off-road dexterity and custom design in up to date SUV. Toyota has also added latest features of connectivity in 2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser to make it most presentable and to provide complete package of convenience, comfort and style to users.
Available Models of 2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser
2012 FJ Cruiser is available in two models i.e. FJ 4X2 and FJ 4×4
Exterior of 2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser
FJ Cruiser features some of the qualities of FJ40 4×4 which remained a popular utility vehicle from 1960 to 1983. Heritage design features of 2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser are;
- Front grille with 2 rounds
- Headlights (5 inches)
- Front styling like FJ40
- Hood and fender contours
- Full size spare tire mounted on the back side
- 32-inches tires
Exterior of 2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser (Special Edition Package)
Special Edition Package (Trail Oriented Trial Teams) integrates complete features of off-road, these off-road features gives it a tough and macho look. A part from this, modified black bumpers, front grille and door handles makes its exterior more appealing.
Improved Roof: Improved off-road lights on the road along with air dam enhance the long-range visibility and improve visual appeal.
Salient Exterior Features: Performance oriented exterior features which help this special edition 2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser to maintain a difference are as follows;
- Shock Absorbers
- Back differential lock and A-TRAC (Active Traction Control System)
- TRD (Toyota Racing Development) alloy wheels.
- BFG tires with wheel locks.
- Power operated side mirro
- Automatic diming back view mirrors incorporates a back-up camera monitor.
- Remote Keyless Entry
Interior of 2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Interior of 2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser is the blend of heritage enthused design and comfort of latest SUV of Toyota. Following are the highlights of interior of 2012 FJ Cruiser;
- The dash has been lined by lower as well as upper tabular forms which borders rectangular-shape flat panels.
- Standard package of full gauge includes; speedometer, tachometer, amp meter, fuel gauge, temperature gauge. This gauge package employs round and black in white dials for improved visibility.
- Interior of FJ Cruiser offers switches to perform basic functions for instance climate and audio controls, locking back differential (optional) which are situated in the middle of dash panel so that drive can easily access the switches and control buttons even while driving.
- Seat of driver can be adjusted in 8-ways and that of passenger can be adjusted in 4-ways. Material of seats is comfortable, water-resistant as well as offers finest ventilation.
- Floor surface of 2012 FJ Cruiser features material which seems to be like made of rubber and can be cleaned easily.
- Back seat can be folded to split of 60/40, back and bottom cushions can be removed to make a flat cargo floor. Back cargo space features cargo net hooks, grocery bag hooks and sturdy which fulfills multiple purpose.
Interior of 2012 FJ Cruiser (Special Edition)
Main interior features of 2012 FJ Cruiser Trail Teams Special Edition are;
- Improved red accents on the door trim.
- Water-resistant seats
- Rubber like floor
- 12V/100W outlets
- Remote Keyless entry
- Cruise Control
- Privacy glass and wiper on the back side
Standard Safety Features in 2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Following safety features are standard in all models of 2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser;
- Front seat mounted side air bags.
- Roll sensing side curtain air bags (front and second row).
- Double stage airbags for driver and front passenger.
- Active headrests
- LATCH child restraint system for safety of child in child seat.
Standard Star Safety System of Toyota includes following safety features;
- Vehicle Stability Control
- Traction Control
- Anti-lock Brake System
- Electronic Brake Force Distribution System
- Brake Assist and Smart Stop Technology
- Brake Override System of Toyota
Powertrain of 2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser
- 2012 FJ Cruiser is equipped with 4L V6 DOHC engine, the powerful V6 integrated with VVT-I and provides Horsepower 260Hp and torque of 260 lb-ft.
- 2012 FJ 4X2 is powered by 5-speed automatic transmission and 2012 FJ 4X4 is equipped with 6-speed manual transmission and 5-speed automatic transmission (electronically shifted).
2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser is a remarkable and versatile addition in the existing line of Toyota SUVs which includes all the must-have and desirable comfort, convenience, styling and safety features.