2012 Porsche 911 Carrera-A Review
2012 Porsche 911 Carrera is the seventh generation of sports car with redesigned model, although its design has been modified but from every angle it reflects the true spirit of Porsche as macho sports car. Let’s discuss its exterior, interior and powertrain in details.
Exterior of 2012 Porsche 911 Carrera
- Body of 2012 Porsche 911 Carrera is light weight and composed of aluminum-steel which reduces the weight of this models up to 45Kg as compare to previous model.
- Wheelbase of 2012 Porsche Carrera is 3.9 inches long which adds athletic and elegant looks in its exterior.
- Trademark wide-arched fender present on the front are enough to catch the attraction of people on the road.
- Side mirrors are situated on the upper edge of door of 2012 Porsche 911 Carrera which also complements the new design line of headlights and also presents the visual impression.
Interior of 2012 Porsche 911 Carrera
- Interior of Porsche 911 Carrera completely compliments the exterior; cockpit has been redesigned to offer added comfort to driver while driving.
- It features sports front seats.
- Height-adjustable drive and passenger seats.
- Instrument cluster is present with 5 round gauges and one among them is the multi-function screen and others include; central tachometer and ignition lock.
- Entertainment features in car includes; 9 speakers, radio data system, auxiliary audio input and iPod integration and much more.
- Safety features include; 4-wheel ABS, front head airbag, dual front side mounted air bags, child seat anchors, remote anti-theft alarm, stability control, traction control etc
Powertrain of 2012 Porsche 911 Carrera
2012 Porsche 911 Carrera is powered by H6 3.6L engine which produces 345 hp @ 4,400 rpm and torque of 288 lb-ft @4,400 rpm, and its fuel efficiency is approximately 14 percent more than its predecessor. The new model is most suitable for people who want to achieve high speed; one can easily accelerate it from 0 to 60 in just4.1 Seconds. Top speed recorded with 2012 Porsche Carrera and Carrera S is 188 mph and 179 mph respectively.
Porsche is renowned in providing stylish, comfortable and high-tech luxurious vehicles and 2012 Porsche 911 Carrera is one of its super stylish sports cars with all the state-of-the-art features which any one desire in modern sports car.