2012 Honda Crosstour is a Materpiece
2012 Honda Crosstour is the master piece from the house of Honda; it is based on the formula of Crossover SUV and has a unique and innovative smooth design. It is quite sporty and marked with good fuel efficiency value. Honda has loaded with latest and attractive features and its interior offers superb cargo space to carry the maximum luggage. As a whole 2012 Honda Crosstour is all-around and finest vehicle.
Standard Features of 2012 Honda Crosstour
Standard features of 2012 Honda Crosstour includes; back view camera, USB audio interface, Bluetooth Handsfree link and much more.
Exterior and Interior of 2012 Honda Crosstour
Honda has boldly designed the exterior of 2012 Honda Crosstour; it has a superb aerodynamic look which helps it in attaining the large cargo area. Interior is finest and equipped with all the luxury and comfortable elements. There is also storage space under the floor on the back of vehicle which makes it more functional.
Available Trim Levels of 2012 Honda Crosstour
2012 Honda Crosstour is available in 2 trim levels i.e. Crosstour EX and Crosstour EX-L (4WD is available with EX-L model).
Engine of 2012 Honda Crosstour
2012 Honda Crosstour will be available with standard engine of 3.5L i-VTEC V-6 with VCM (Variable Cylinder Management) for enhanced efficiency and power. The engine yields horse power of 271 @ 6200 RPM and torque of 254 lb-ft @ 5000 RPM. For the utmost efficiency, Variable Cylinder Management cylinder deactivation system of the engine is planned to operate on 3, 4 and 6 cylinders on the basis of current power needs. Technological superior 5-speed automatic transmission is standard.
Enhanced Features for 2012 Crosstour EX
Honda has added the enhanced features in 2012 Crosstour Ex which includes
- Headlight with automatic on/off option.
- Back view camera.
- Bluetooth Handsfree link
- USB audio interface.
- Fog lights
- Aluminum Wheels (17-inches) with P225/65R 17 multi-season tires.
- Moon roof
- Chrome door handles
- Automatic up/down driver and front passenger side windows and back privacy glass.
- Double-Zone automatic air conditioner inside the vehicle with ventilation for 2nd row.
- Cruise Control
- Compass and external temperature indicator
- Seat with convenient fold 60-40 split rear seat.
- Detachable utility box
- 360 Watt AM/FM six disc audio system along with 7 speakers.
Enhanced Features for 2012 Honda Crosstour EX-L
- 18-inches aluminum wheel with P225/60R 18 all-around tires for four seasons.
- Leather trimmed surface of seats
- Heated front seats
- Leather wrapped steering wheel
- Kevlar cone audio speakers
- Auto day/night dimming back view mirror
- HomeLink transmitter
- Cargo privacy cover
- Satellite linked Navigation system of Honda which also includes the back view camera with guidance lines incorporated into the display.
Fuel Economy of 2012 Honda Crosstour EX-L
EPA rating for 2012 Honda Crosstour EX-L with Real Time 4WD is 18 mpg in the city, 26 mpg on the highway and 21 combined.
Fuel Economy of 2012 Honda Crosstour 2WD Models
EPA rating for 2012 Honda Crosstour 2WD models are; 18 mpg in the city, 27 mpg on the highway and 21 mpg combined.
Safety Features of 2012 Honda Crosstour
2012 Honda Crosstour is equipped with following safety features;
- ACE (Advanced Compatibility Engineering) body structure; the special body design of Honda that improves the protection of passengers and collision compatibility in case of front crash.
- Vehicle Stability Assist
- Anti-Lock brakes with electronic brake distribution and brake assist.
- Air bags (Side Curtain) with roll over sensors.
- Front Airbags for driver and Passenger Airbags.
- OPDS (Occupant Position Detection System) for passenger side.
- Multiple Threshold front air bags.
- Active Front Seat Head restraints.
2012 Honda Crosstour with 2 New Colors
2012 Honda Crosstour is available in two new colors i.e. Twilight Blue Metallic has replaced the Glacier Blue Metallic and Basque Red Pearl has replaced the Tango Red Pearl.