2012 Audi A6-A Review
Do you know what is the main difference between Audi A6 and other models? 2012 Audi A6 offers you improved fuel economy and innovative efficiency with systems like “cylinder on demand”. Fuel consumption in Audi S6 has been reduced by 25% and it also presents enhanced sportier performance with weight of just 165Pounds.
Audi is known for its sporty character and 2012 Audi A6 is the practical example, this sports car model can be used for daily driving apart from racing competitions. Let’s discuss the details of its features and specifications;
2012 Audi A6 is available in five trim levels;
- 2.0T Premium: Salient standard features of this model are; 17 inches wheel, heated mirrors, automatic headlights, sunroof, triple zone automatic climate control system and much more.
- 2.0T Premium Plus: Salient standard features of 2.0T Premium Plus are: 18 inches wheel, xenon headlights, parking sensors on rear and front, navigation system (voice activated) and much more.
- 3.0T Premium: Standard features of 3.0T Premium almost similar to 2.0T Premium Plus.
- 3.0T Premium Plus: Standard features of 3.0T Premium Plus are same as features of 2.0T Premium Plus.
- 3.0T Prestige: Salient standard features of 2012 Audi 3.0T Prestige are: 18 inches wheel, adaptive headlights, exterior accent S line, cornering lights, power adjustable steering wheel and much more.
2012 Audi A6 is quite light weight because it is composed of 20% aluminum. Prominent exterior features are;
- Xenon plus headlights with all weather lights
- LED rear lights
- Exterior mirrors consists of aluminum look housing
- Night Vision Assist
- Large trapezoidal grille
Interior of Audi A6 also represents the sporty style, basic features of interior are;
- Leather sport steering wheel
- Illuminated door trims
- Electronic parking brakes
- Sports seats can be adjusted according to the height.
- 15 speaker Bang and Olufsen surround sound audio system
- Cold weather package
Advanced Safety Systems in 2012 Audi A6
2012 Audi A6 is equipped with advanced safety systems i.e. ABS brakes, stability control, front seat side air bags, rear side air bags, front knee airbags, front and rear parking sensors, blind spot warning system and Audi Pre-sense plus (optional).
- 2012 Audi A6 (2.0T) is powered by 2.0L engine which produces 211 Horsepower and torque of 258 lb-ft, one can easily accelerate it from 0-60 mph in just 7.5 seconds. Estimated fuel economy of this model is 25mpg in the city and 33mpg on the highway.
- Audi A6 (3.0T) is equipped with 3.0L V6 engine which produces 310 Horsepower and torque of 325 lb-ft, one can accelerate it from 0-60 mph in just 5.7 seconds. Estimated fuel economy of this model is 19mpg in the city and 28mpg on the highway.
2012 Audi A6 offers you everything that you can imagine in sporty and stylish car which best suits needs and requirements of adventurous people.