Is Ford Figo Value for Money Vehicle?
Ford has always come up with some of the best vehicles that not only provide ultimate comfort but offer better fuel efficiency to the buyers. Ford recently decided to come up with Ford Figo which would be another hatchback that can compete some of the top hatchbacks in the Indian market. Although, Ford Figo has all the looks from outside there is a lot more that is available under the hood and also which can be improved by the company in the future updates and newer models. Let’s take a quick look at some of the top features of Ford Figo which make it one of the popular cars in the market.
- On the outside, Ford has definitely tried to do something different with the design. The front side of the car looks great. The headlamps are well designed and fit into a nice curvy shape while the fog lights sit right below the headlamps to ensure better light during unpredictable climate.
- However, the rear end of the car is not that well designed mainly because of the tapering roof that does not make the car look appealing. From the rear end Ford Figo looks like a minivan which is something that buyers will have to do away with. It lacks the futuristic looks that other hatchbacks in the market possess.
- Ford Figo is available in various colors and that will be a strong point for Ford.
- Ford is offering Figo in both diesel and petrol version for the customers. The petrol version comes with 1.2 liter DuraTec engine that offers 1196cc power which can produce 70bhp of power and 102Nm of torque. The engine is very silent and that also reduces the cabin noise when the car is in motion or even parked.
- Ford Figo is fuel efficient in some ways but it does not provide the best fuel efficiency figures. The car has fuel ratings of 15.6 kmpl with Ford’s popular IB5 gearbox. When it comes to the diesel version Ford Figo has 1.4 liter DuraTorq engine that produces the same kind of power and torque. The diesel version of Ford Figo offers better fuel efficiency of 20 kmpl including the same gearbox configuration.
- If you are looking for space, Ford Figo is the best in its class. Ford Figo offers better space for the passengers inside and Ford has introduced better interiors for Indian buyers. The interior has multi-hued colors that go well with Indian style. The driver cabin space is better than in other hatchbacks in the Indian market. The base model of Ford Figo might not be very impressive but the top model definitely impresses the buyers with some better connectivity features. The power window feature is not available but there are other features that can suit large families. Ford Figo offers a large space for luggage as well with 284 liters of space at the back. The comfort level in the interiors is something that proves to be the strong point for Ford Figo.
If you interested in purchasing a cheap Ford car then make sure you try searching online through the used car industry. Great sites such as www.motors.co.uk have a huge range of Ford models, so there is something for everyone.