Chevrolet Released 28 Ways of Camaro Z/28 Which Would Rule the Road Course
The charismatic Chevrolet Camaro Z/28 is originally designed for road racing. This is an incredibly powerful, lightweight and a beautiful car. Chevrolet itself has released 28 features which would be discussed without further delay.
1. Rear spoiler with “wickerbill” – the purpose of the spoiler modified with the wickerbill will improve the rear lift performance.
2. Unique front fascia – Camaro Z/28’s fascia is as Camaro SS however the air dam, fog lamps and the upper-base grille have been replaced with covers in order to reduce weight.
3. Front splitter – it can withhold up to 250 pounds (113kg) of down force at its tip. It also enhances the aero characteristics.
4. Hood Extractor – finished with carbon fiber, the purpose of the hood is to cool down the engine by providing exit route to the hot air.
5. Rocker moldings and wheel flair moldings – assists in increased down force of the car.
6. Front wheelhouse liners – assist the auto underbody to make most of the airflow.
7. Belly pan – reduces the uplift from the front and helps in cooling.
8. Thinner rear window glass – thickness of the rear window glass have been reduced from 3.55mm to 3.2mm.
9. Lightweight rear seat – the reduced seat foam of about 4.7 kg less resulted in a lightweight and a fixed seatback design.
10. Light weight wheels and tires
11. Carbon ceramic brake rotors
12. No air conditioning
13. LS7 engine with dry-sump oiling
14. Air intake system
15. Track capable fuel system
16. Active dual-mode exhaust system and high-flow converter assembly
17. TREMEC TR6060 six speed manual transmission
18. 5.1-ratio short-throw shifter
19. Strut tower brace
20. Zero-preload limited-slip differential
21. Differential cooler
22. Uprated lower control arm ride link “travel limiter” bushing
23. Uprated rear upper control arm bushing and lower trailing bushings
24. Higher-rate coil springs and smaller-diameter stabilizer bars
25. DSSV damper technology
26. Performance Traction Management
27. 19-inch wheels and Pirelli PZero Trofeo R tires
28. Brembo carbon ceramic brakes