2013 Jaguar XK- A Review
The 2013 Jaguar XK is the upcoming sports car that is truly a beauty. The exterior is eye-catching and the interior is comfortable. The safety features are at its best and the robust engine is capable of giving sports car performance. Let’s have a look at some of its spectacular features.
The exterior is stunning and truly elegant. The 20-inch Caravela wheels are integrated beautifully into the sides of the chassis. Automatic bi-functional HID xenon headlamps with LED signature running lights and LED rear tail lamps give it a more spectacular look. The rain-sensing windshield wipers let you drive the car without worry even in heavy rains.
The interior is comfortable and lavish. The soft grain leather interior trim and Suedecloth premium headliner makes is more luxurious. The 16-way power-adjustable front seats, heated leather steering wheel with switches for audio and cruise control let you relax in the car. The dual-zone automatic climate control with humidity control keeps the temperature moderate inside the car.
The new Jaguar is powered by a 5.0-liter V8 engine that can give 385 HP of output power. The 6-speed electronically controlled automatic transmission gives the fastest acceleration. The top speed of 155-mph is achieved with Dynamic and Winter Modes. The adaptive dynamics let you cruise this vehicle easily.
Safety has always been an auto manufacturer’s priority and when it comes to racing cars it becomes more significant. The 2013 Jaguar XK has the following advanced safety features. They include
- Side airbags
- Adaptive Restraint Technology System
- Dual-stage front airbag Supplemental Restraint System
- Emergency Brake Assist
- Electronic Brake-force Distribution
- Remote central locking
- Drive-away door locking
- Perimeter-sensing vehicle immobilizer
- ISOfix rear child restraint system
- Rollover Protection Device
It is equipped with innovative technology features. They include
- Memory function with three settings for driver’s seat
- Jaguar Smart Key System with Keyless entry and Keyless start
- Auto-dimming inside rearview mirror
- Phosphor Blue Halo Illumination with Mood Lighting
- Front and rear parking aid with touchscreen visual indicator and reverse parking camera
Now you can enjoy your ride fully and you won’t get bored as XK is loaded with a number of entertainment features. They include
- 7-inch full-color touchscreen
- Dolby Pro-LogicII 7.1 Surround Sound. 14 speakers
- Portable Audio Interface with iPod and MP3 player USB port
- GPS navigation system and trip computer
- Bowers & Wilkins 525-Watt premium audio system with AM/FM stereo and six-disc in-dash CD changer
- SIRIUS Satellite Radio
- Bluetooth mobile phone connectivity
So, get ready to cruise in the new speedy 2013 Jaguar XK and experience the fun filled drive.