2013 GMC Terrain Denali-A Review
GMC Vehicles are a blend of innovation and engineering excellence, all over the world its trucks and Crossover vehicles are highly praised for fuel efficiency. 2013 Terrain Denali is one of its latest luxury small SUV that is best known for high class safety features.
Let’s discuss it in detail;
2013 GMC Terrain Denali is powered by 3.6L V6 engine that features Direct Injection Technology and its continuously variable valve timing make it to deliver Horsepower of 301 HP.
Exterior of 2013 GMC Terrain Denali is extremely appealing, GMC tried to add all the features that can add maximum style in its looks.
Luxury, comfort and convenience are the trademark of its interior. 8-Way Power Front Passenger Seat is the main interior feature of the 2013 Terrain Denali.
Standard Safety Features
- Forward Collision Alert and Lane Departure Warning System warns the driver visually/audibly with the help of single camera crash avoidance system. It particularly warns when the other vehicle crosses the safe distance.
- Side Blind Zone and Rear Cross Traffic Alert uses radar and keep the driver aware about the spots that he/she is unable to see. Suppose a vehicle comes in your Blind Zone, Yellow Icon Illuminates on the side mirror and warn you. Alerts about the backside traffic appears on connectivity screen. In this way the driver can avoid collision by means of warning alerts.
Standard Technology and Convenience Features
Following is the list of standard technology and convenience features that will be available on 2013 GMC Denali Terrain;
- Infotainment System with Voice Commands
- Power Lift Gate
- Homelink incorporated Garage Door Opener Controls
- Pandora/Stitcher Smart Radio
- Color Touch Navigation
- Rear Cargo Cover
A base price of 2013 GMC Terrain Denali with all-wheel drive is US $37,100. Starting MSRP of models equipped with 2.4L l4 engine is US $35,350.