2013 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Hybrid-A Review
2013 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Hybrid is best for you if you are hunting for fuel-efficient Pick-Up. This full size Hybrid Pick-Up is delivers most desirable mpg values so that you can use it for your purpose without any tension. Estimated fuel economy of this full size Pick is 20mpg in the City and 23mpg on the Highway.
Crew Cab Style is available in both models.
- Powertrain of 2013 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Hybrid is based on 2 systems i.e. 2-mode hybrid system and 6L gas V8 engine that delivers extreme power to efficiently run this Powertrain.
- Its Hybrid system is based on 300V Nickel Metal ESS (Energy Storage System), its improved (Electrically Variable Transmission) works as best and most efficient Hybrid Energy System.
- Its 6L V8 Gasoline Engine works as efficient Powertrain, thanks to its Active Fuel Management (AFM) that plays a vital role in representing it as fuel economical Pick-Up.
Auto Stop Mode
Auto Stop Mode is among the important factors that contribute towards making it fuel-efficient. When you will drive it at speed of 0-30mph the 6L V8 Gasoline engine will automatically stop and electric power will generate energy to run its Powertrain.
Exterior of this Hybrid Full Size Pick Up is eye-catching and loaded with several performance based factors. On the exterior, Chrome surrounds the grill and this feature is standard on all the models. 8-inch aluminum wheels, heated and power operated mirrors are also standard on all 2WD and 4WD models.
Available Exterior Colors
- Blue Topaz Metallic
- Deep Ruby Metallic
- Summit White
- Victory Red
- Blue Granite Metallic
- Graystone Metallic
Like a full size Pick-Up interior of this Hybrid Pick-Up is spacious and available with high tech features.
- Tachometer with auto stop function
- Dual Zone Automatic Climate Control (standard)
- Distinctive Hybrid Gauge Cluster
- 6.5 inch VGA Display
- Navigation System
- 3-passenger Rear Seats
- Steering Wheel with Leather Surroundings
- Sunroof (power adjustable)
Interior Color Combinations
- Light Titanium/Dark Titanium
- Dark Cashmere/Light Cashmere
Following are standard safety features which are available in all models;
- Keyless Entry
- 4-Wheel ABS brakes
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Rear View Camera
- Electronic Stability Control
Comfortable and spacious interior
- Less towing capacity
2013 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Hybrid is a fuel efficient full-size Pick-Up, you can prefer it if you are looking for some best vehicle for loading and towing.